Music is for trial purposes only unless albums are out of print or live recordings. Links are posted to purchase albums!
site statistics
amung.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fed By Ravens

I found these while cleaning again. If anyone has the covers of the albums please send them to me. I couldn't even find a picture of the band, so here's a picture of Tora! Tora! Torrance! because they sound alike anyways.




Second Guessing Second Chances
1Sweet Nothings
2Eat My Dust
3(Cacophonica)
4A Nation of Two
5Behind the Music
6How Very Ravenesque
7(Euphonica)
8You're Outta Here


1Maybe Not Today, Maybe Not Tomorrow, but Someday Baby
2The Loop
3Just Before Dawn
4This Little Light of Mine
5Skulls and Crossbones
6Fable
7My So Called Life
8Nineteen Naughty Nine
9Notes of an Assassin
10All You Need Is Love

1 comment:

Angeltread said...

yo. i was going through my cds and came across these.
i remember "second guessing" being way better that "this service" and wanted to rip it to my computer... so i open up the case and no cd... and i have no clue where it is. one google search later i find it here and i thank you. in return here are the covers i scanned.

here are the covers

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8261/fedbyravenssecond.jpg

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8765/febbyravensthisservice.jpg